Founded in 1969, the British Wine and Spirit Education Foundation is dedicated to high-quality wine and spirits education. Since its establishment, WSET has gradually become the leading international organization in the field of wine and spirits education, and has the right to grant a series of hot wine education certifications. For many wine professionals, WSET certificates are a symbol of the professional knowledge and authority of wine, so most of the licensees will be proud of it.
For individuals who want to know more about the wine world, this qualification course will give you a detailed understanding of grape cultivation and wine production. After completing this course, you will be able to accurately evaluate wine and confidently introduce the style and quality of wine to others according to your understanding. After successful completion of this course, you will receive a WSET certificate and a badge, and you will be able to use the relevant WSET certification logo.
Suitable for crowd
Advanced Qualification Course for professionals and wine enthusiasts working in the wine industry.
1. Key factors of wine brewing: geographical location, grape cultivation, brewing, ripening and bottling
2. How do these key factors affect the main characteristics of the following wines
3. Major Resting Wines in the World
4. Major sparkling wines in the world
5. Major Enhancement of Wine in the World
6. How to apply your understanding to introduce the style and quality of wine
1. How to use WSET Level 3 System Tasting Method (SAT) to taste wine, describe its characteristics and evaluate its quality
All training wines are selected by the instructor.
In the form of face-to-face teaching, the completion of this certification course requires at least 30 hours of face-to-face learning provided by authorized WSET teaching institutions.
Assessment of learning outcomes
The results of Unit 1 are assessed by a closed-paper paper consisting of 50 single-choice questions and a short-answer paper. The results of Unit 2 are assessed by two wines for the blind. The certification course is supervised by the Office of Qualification and Examination Management (Ofqual).
Add WSET L3 instructions download at the bottom of the page
Please view the contents of the folder in the manual